Friday, January 18, 2013

 Good morning to everyone, lol this is only my second post so I'm sure that I'm the only one reading this. It's a lil cold her this morning but, the sun is out and so bright and lovely. The birds are so happy. They are not so happy however due to the bird feeder is empty. The big black birds eat it all up in a flash it seems.

I thought I would post an old pic of my great uncle on here. The pic is of him in Germany and I was hopping maybe one of you could tell me what branch of service he was in. I also have a pic  he took in Germany , also hoping one of you might be able to tell me about it.
 One the back of the bottom pic was written Neuendettalsau, at least that is what it looked like it was pretty faded out. I belive the pic was taken in 1941 or 2. I will have to find the original one but I'm more that sure im right. This pic may have been taken right after the ww1 ended. I would love it if you of you out there knew what this was. A church maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment