Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hope the fort doesn't burn before I get back.








One of the Stray dogs.
Well here I am my last Sat here for 3 weeks. Kinda glad to be getting out of this camper trailer. I'm going to miss everyone here but, it will be a kinda break from here. I'm also going to miss the two stray dogs that come around here. I try to feed them as often as I can. I hope Daryl doesn't find out lol. I just worry they will starve one is so boney, they are both beautiful. I know they belong to someone I just cannot understand why they are not feeding them.

Hopefully Daryl will be able to go fishing while I'm gone I know he and his mother will not get along. He will more likely work on the house so that will keep them out of each others hair on the weekends.  It's sad that they don't get along she is in her 80's and I'm worried she will forget to take her meds for take them wrong and sense they do not get along he won't remind her.

 I'm not going on a vacation I'm going to take care of my Dad who has Alhzhiemers (can't spell it) and to give my sister a break. Well that's all i can think of to write today. Hope everyone has a great weekend.







Fishing in Cat Island, Gulf Port ,MS a few years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment